Cancel the launch sequence

BerndBernd Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 34
Nothing much but would be splendid if there were an option to cancel the launch sequence. Maybe inside the bonus equipment box an option to ESC the launch.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Moderator Posts: 579
    What launch sequence? You mean the screen fading?
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited August 2016
    @Bernd, it sounds like you're trying to reroll the bonus equipment. I don't think it would be advantageous to allow the player an infinite number of random chances at what they get.

Though I would not argue against different layouts within each of the types of ships. This would give the player much greater control over what they start with, without cheating a system or beginning in an overpowered state.
  • BerndBernd Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 34
    I mean when you hit "launch" in the initial screen - and no I dont want to cheat the system.

I wanted to quit but out of a habit I hit the "F" button and was in the bonus equipment/launch sequence without any opportunity to cancel it.

yes there is the possibility to go to the main menu after the ship is in the first system. But in this case I have to start there when I rerun the game but I dont want that either.

I just want to cancel the start of the ship when I accidently hit the "F" button
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited August 2016
    You can also QUIT the current run; you won't yield any Credits/Blueprints you've earned in the current run, but it'll send you back to the Hangar regardless of how far you've progressed in the game.

The other suggestion is to try a ween yourself away from pressing that F button, of course. :tongue: