Keeping access key and other suggestions regarding secure containers.

Yulia11Yulia11 Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 84
It's really more of data than physical so no reason not to. Further sometimes elite don't pop up.
Further, how about three different secure containers for terran, outlaw and alien (though might need new structures for that, say research facility and alien base).
Also give something exclusive to secure container that normal ship will not drop, say blueprints that cannot be found in containers or loot.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    Not sure I like the idea of Access Keys lasting through each playthrough; I have a strong feeling there would be some way to cheese this feature and obtain a ridiculous number of keys.

Additionally, I think the Secure Containers are pretty nice as they are. With 5-6 containers within, they can contain a LOT of valuable items (including blueprints).

I could see some kind of exclusive loot spawnable ONLY via Secure Containers, though. Maybe there is a small chance of some kind of aesthetic armors that can customize the look of the ship before the next run or something?
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Moderator Posts: 579
    Yes, we are thinking about adding some exclusive loot for secure containers and also have more places where you can use the access keys, not only secure containers.
  • daytonadaytona Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 46
    I was not aware the access keys did this. :[
  • WeatherManWeatherMan Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 53
    I feel the secure containers should always spawn somewhere you go once you have an access key, I've had about 3 runs now where I grabbed 3-4 keys and found no containers at all which was pretty disappointing.