Background to Galaxy

Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Posts: 73Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
I'd love to see some posts on the site or even some youtube video's doing some kind of background for the galaxy that were entering. nothing that will spoil the game but something to get us talking and even more about the game. I for one really want to learn more about the galaxy, its races, the political climate and whats caused any given conflict.

I know i'm asking a lot from a dev team who are busy but i think this will do well for getting more people interested as well as keeping us forum users psyched for the story.

Comments

• d3rr1nautd3rr1naut Posts: 22Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Rogue
    I totally feel the same way. I don't see a lot of things regarding the background of the galaxy. I also wonder how the devs are planning to tell the story.
  • RaptorAlphaRaptorAlpha Posts: 67Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    We still have eight months left for things like this, assuming there aren't any delays. Patience is the key.

I would rather them do a slow once a month reveal for major things like this.
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Posts: 73Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat

We still have eight months left for things like this, assuming there aren't any delays. Patience is the key.

I would rather them do a slow once a month reveal for major things like this.

I agree i just want to see if devs agree as well. I personally liked how SWTOR did it with the Jedi archive video's where a Jedi master did a historical presentation for people. really enjoyed that series, and something similar would be cool for this especially as it would give a conversation subject