Upgrades, What you keep after death,

CBB_5841CBB_5841 Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 2
I would like to suggest a few things:

1.) You keep the money from a run, but not the weapons, shield equip etc.. To loose ressources is very understandable, but I realize that U really feel angry about loosing weapons, this kills my motivation right now. Perhaps different "playing modes / difficult modes" would help.

2.) In containers you often find equip you can switch with the shield. A shield feels for me like a must-have then other switchables. Perhaps there should be more upgrades for the components you already have, that is more satisfying compared to the need to switch components all the time.

3.) In a dogfight a warship appeard next to me. The dogfight was really fun and tactical due to energy management, the warship destroyed me within a few seconds. Guess I had bad luck, but it was a good run and a rude interruption of a fantastic moment.

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 22
    1) mhh...you are a clone and when you die, you're dead and can't bring stuff home with you. You're given a new body and can start again. the credits you earned before are kinda like the xp you can spend in perks now.
    If I would keep my gear, I would play the game a few times, have max gear and the challenge is gone.

2) you can have up to 5 devices installed and if you are a daredevil (weapons do not use energy, but you have 0 shield) user, you don't need a shield. and you can upgrade devices with 3 mods each.

3) plain said...you were to slow. You are constantly followed by 2 alien warships, the alien interceptors are the first indicator that they are onto you. if you're still there when they warp in...well...you better be cloaked
  • OddibleOddible Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Booster Posts: 20
    It isn't clear which weapons you keep and which you lose. I picked up a gatling gun and it stayed with me - not sure why?
  • ES_4128ES_4128 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 1
    You always start out with a pulse rifle and gattling gun.