intro`

ShadragonShadragon Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 7
Seems my original "Where can I get a refund" thread has been deleted for some reason. Not sure why, as it got a lot of positive comments and was intended as humourous.

However, here I am. Glad to be a part of the process and looking forward to a smooth development cycle.

One issue, I have changed my ES_902 name to a nickname, but it is not sticking and still displays the default ES_902. I changed it in accordance with the instructions in "Edit Profile". Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Moderator Posts: 92
    ES_902 said:

Seems my original "Where can I get a refund" thread has been deleted for some reason. Not sure why, as it got a lot of positive comments and was intended as humourous.

However, here I am. Glad to be a part of the process and looking forward to a smooth development cycle.

One issue, I have changed my ES_902 name to a nickname, but it is not sticking and still displays the default ES_902. I changed it in accordance with the instructions in "Edit Profile". Anyone else having the same issue?

Hey ES_902, I can see that your nickname hasn't updated yet. If the situation is still the same tomorrow, please send a message to ROCKFISH_Uwe for resolution.
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    ES_902 said:

I think its cause it was essentially in the wrong forum and was considered spam and was not contributing elements. I liked it as I'm sure you remembered but some people are gonna hate. either way hi again and hope you get ur name fixed. what u trying to change it to?
  • ShadragonShadragon Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 7
    edited February 2016
    Test post. My nick now shows in the top bar so posting this to see if it updated.

Edit: We're good. :)
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    congrats at least we all know who u are now hehe