Already bringing up a question

lohiemerlohiemer Common Backer ES1, Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3
So I supported the game via kickstarter, and later also directly from the site, yet it says I'm only a common backer :'( Is there any way I can get that changed to reflect my kickstarter status? I would send this as a ticket normally, but as far as I can tell, there is no ticket system (probably because there aren't many problems since the game isn't out yet).

Comments

• RaptorAlphaRaptorAlpha Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 67
    edited February 2016
    You should have received an E-mail with a special ES_XXXX login and password. That account should be updated with the correct stuff. If not, then you need to IM ROCKFISH_Uwe.
  • DarkMatterMattDarkMatterMatt Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 15
    I emailed [email protected] because I made a forum account before we got emailed our kickstarter username/passwords and they got everything sorted in about 2h. Absolutely amazing service :smile:
  • lohiemerlohiemer Common Backer ES1, Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3

You should have received an E-mail with a special ES_XXXX login and password. That account should be updated with the correct stuff. If not, then you need to IM ROCKFISH_Uwe.

I tried the one I was emailed, but it didn't work at all. Even directly copy and paste from the email said that the username didn't exist. And eventually I realized I had this account, and used this instead.

I emailed [email protected] because I made a forum account before we got emailed our kickstarter username/passwords and they got everything sorted in about 2h. Absolutely amazing service :smile:

Thanks! I'll give that a try! :)