Media screenshot sizes

Templar3lfTemplar3lf Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 54
Would it be possible to obtain a collection of the images in the media tab at a higher resolution, for example, 1920x1080px? I would love to use some of these as desktop wallpapers, and they happen to be 1030x597px.

Comments

• Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    the devs said they will be uploading HD images as soon as possible. in the mean time we have to cope with the archive of pictures we got, unfortunately they are a little less than 600p.

for any wanting a full archive feel free to use the images Compiled from this website in one location, Everspace SD Image Archive
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 54
    Thanks @Kurzon Morris, you seem to be everywhere on this forum :P
  • WeatherstationWeatherstation Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 43

Thanks @Kurzon Morris, you seem to be everywhere on this forum :P

You 2 mate :p
    i'm super excited for game and done lots of research and stuff so I like to help and be a part of a great community, hanging and talking with cool people actually makes the wait bearable.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Have a look on our dropbox to download all screenshots and videos at full quality bit.ly/RFG_PRESS
    Thanks to @ROCKFISH_Michael i have compiled all currently available HD images and screenshots into one album on imgur so enjoy. The vast majority of the images are 1080p so will be great for most monitors
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 54
    @Kurzon Morris ah you just got there before me :P

I downloaded them all earlier but didn't get around to uploading them before lesson started.