Stream stuttering is still a problem

The stream stuttering isn't solved. Even the beta with many updates has this problem. I move the ship in a direction and the stutter comes all 2 or 5 seconds. I tested with all graphic settings, in fullscreen and window mode, always the same.

My System:

Windows 10 64bit
AMD Phenom 8 Core 3,1GHz
Gforce 970 4GB
RAM 8GB

My mouse is the Razer Synapse 2014. In game the sensivity is 20, good for me. Sometimes i have even short freezes, after this runs smooth until the next small freeze when come enemy's. In Tutorial is it already but still ok. In the second mission with enemy's is it very significant, almost unplayable for the moment.

My PC has of course all updates, also the graphic card.

What can i do?

Comments

• Apoc-040Apoc-040 Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 15
    hmm strange, i dont have that stuttering that u are describing and your gpu is way faster than mine :/
    my system:

windows 7 64bit
    i5 3570k 3,4ghz
    MSI geforce gtx 960 2gb
    16gb ram

no problems at all in my first 3 hours of playing.
  • M.M. Customer Posts: 1
    I have a similar problem on the current version (v.0.1.4.29048). Occasionally the game freezes for a few seconds, but runs smoothly otherwise. Looks like it tries to load something until it can progress further. The problem becomes less and less of an issue the longer I play.

My system:
    Windows 7 Pro x64,
    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
    20 GB RAM
    AMD Radeon R9 380 (Driver Packaging Version
    16.30.2511.1003-160830a-306361E)
  • stargazerstargazer Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 8
    I had same problem sorted it by accident by minimising steam to taskbar before game loaded might help some folks, might not worth a try.

windows 7 ultimate
    amd 9590 piledriver 4.0 ghz
    i-chill gtx 1080
    32gb ram
  • MaximilienMaximilien Common Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 4
    Get the same probleme i'm streaming the game or even record do the same problem , and the video is a bit lagging , not much but still existing ,while in game i have absolutely no probleme.
    I'm wondering what i have to do (using OBS for record if it's the probleme.) i don't have those bug in other game so i was wondering

version : 0.2.0.29432

Windows 10
    I5-6500 3.2Ghz
    16GB ram
    NVIDIA geForce GTX960